Sustainable Innovation Forum at COP26: Big Tech and Climate Action
Turning digital technology innovation into climate action
- Joe Speicher, Acting Head of Sustainability and Foundation, Autodesk
- Gillian Harrison, CEO, Whitefox Technologies Limited
- Scott Tew, Vice President of Sustainability, Trane Technologies
- Edward Kulperger, Senior Vice President, Europe, Geotab
- Daniel Schmid, Chief Sustainability Officer, SAP
How can we capitalize on technology to decarbonize the planet? How can successful partnerships maximize technology's impact on climate action? Get answers to these questions and more in this panel discussion about the role that 'big tech' and digital innovation have on the climate.
This talk took place as part of the Sustainable Innovation Forum during COP26.